Tea Tree Water Foaming Cleanser & Brush
EYELASH EXTENSIONS REJOICE WITH THIS ULTIMATE DUO, XO
Clean the base of your lashes (eyelid margin) when lash extensions are installed. 100% oil-free formula with all the cleansing benefits of tea tree but without any oil. Use once a day with our Eyelid Margin Cleansing Brush for best results. Always consult your lash artist before use. Never apply cleanser directly onto extensions.
Dr. Gill's Key Ingredients:
- Tea Tree Water - naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian eyelid glands
- Rose Water - gently cooling for eyelids stressed with eye makeup
- Centella Asiatica Extract - anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C, A, B1 & B2, niacin, and carotene, which combine to brighten skin
- Willow Bark Extract - has anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Coconut Fruit Extract - rich in amino acids, minerals, proteins and vitamins which refresh and moisturize the skin
- Yucca Schidigera Root Extract - a natural soaping agent safe for the tear film & contact lens wearers
INGREDIENTS. Aqua/Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid
SUGGESTED USE. Wash hands. Remove contact lenses prior to use. Apply foam to We Love Eyes Eyelid Margin Cleansing Brush and wash eyelid area. Rinse brush with water and repeat until soapy residue is completely rinsed away from eyelid area. Do not get into eyes.
BRUSH CARE INSTRUCTIONS. Keep brush clean with Tea Tree Water Eyelid Foaming Cleanser, rinse thoroughly with water, dry with a clean towel, and leave to air dry after each use. Replace 3-12 months depending on use.
BRUSH KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Provides precise product placement
- Promotes eyelash margin & lash follicle health
- Reduces waste of cotton pads & swabs
USE WARNING. Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes. If rash develops, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Do not eat.