WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Promotes lash extension retention
- Clean, healthy DIY home care
- Addresses future lash loss
- Washes away bacteria & demodex
- 100% oil free
- Available: 25mL, 50mL (single); 50mL + 50mL (double pack)
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS.
- Tea Tree Water - naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian eyelid glands.
- Rose Water - gently cooling for eyelids stressed with eye makeup.
- Centella Asiatica Extract - anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C, A, B1 & B2, niacin, and carotene, which combine to brighten eyelid skin.
- Willow Bark Extract - anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines; ideal for red, inflamed eyelid skin.
- Coconut Fruit Extract - rich in amino acids, minerals, proteins & vitamins which refresh and moisturize the eyelid skin.
- Yucca Schidigera Root Extract - a natural soaping agent safe for the tear film & contact lens wearers.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - a probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid
Dispense 1 pump of foam* onto WLE Eyelid Margin Cleansing Brush. With eyes closed, precisely rub onto eyelid margins. Use brush to rinse off area with water. *Warning: Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes
FOR TRAVELING. This product is dispensed through a dip tube pump mechanism. Change in pressure can create a vacuum which may allow fluid inside the dip tube or pump chamber to escape. When traveling on an airplane, please insert bottle into a ziplock baggie in case of fluid escape.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.