WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Hyaluronic Acid with 5 collagen boosting actives
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Safe for meibomian oil gland health (ideal for MGD & dry eyes)
- Postbiotic adds in healthy, good bacteria for a healthy eyelid microbiome
DR. GILL'S KEY ACTIVES.
- Adipofill'in™ - restores lost volume and plumpness in eyelid skin which has suffered from structural aging
- Antarcticine®- stimulates the formation of collagen to restructure the eyelid skin, improve firmness and elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and protect from dehydration and barrier damage
- SYN®-COLL - boosts collagen production and protects against collagen degradation
- SYN®-HYCAN - boosts hyaluronan production and improves collagen fibrillogenisis
- SYN®-TACKS - restores DEJ (dermal-epidermal junction) function by boosting the synthesis of hemidesmosomal proteins
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Carbomer, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Propanediol, Ornithine, Glycolipids, Beta-Glucan (D), Sodium Gluconate, O-cymen-5-OL, Salicylic Acid, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Schrophularia Nodosa (Figwort) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lecithin, Rosa Canina Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol, Citric Acid
Apply a thin layer under eye area daily. Use for 30 nights for initial results.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.