WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Limit unnecessary lash loss with this 140,000 bristled, luxe cleansing brush
- Remove eye makeup without drying out the thin eyelid skin
- Nourish & cleanse eyelid skin at the same time
- Targets both waterproof & water based eye makeup
- Healthy for meibomian glands & the tear film
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil - Naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian glands.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Balances sebum production; provides barrier protection for the thin eyelid skin.
- Grape Seed Oil - Rich in linoleic fatty acid that easily absorbs into the eyelid skin providing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - a probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
TEA TREE EYELID & EYELASH MAKEUP REMOVER OIL. Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
TEA TREE EYELID & EYELASH FOAMING CLEANSER. Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Heptyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
Place a few drops of oil on a dry Lashfull Thinking™️ Lash + Brow Cleansing Brush. Gently press and swipe, allowing makeup to dissolve.
Dispense 2 pumps of foam* onto clean fingertips. With eyes closed, gently rub onto eyelids, eyelashes, & face. Rinse off with water. *Warning: Because the foaming cleanser is a soap, do not get into eyes.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.