WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Brush removes stuck on pollen & dust in seconds
- Improves tearing & itch by addressing cytokines
- System can be personalized depending on allergy symptoms:
- On bad days, use it all
- On good day, use what you need
- Calming effect on eye & eyelid health
- Can be safely used with existing orals & topical Rx allergy meds
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract - A steam distillate obtained from the flowers of German chamomile for a clean, calming, and soothing effect on eyelashes & eyelids.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil - Naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian glands.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Balances sebum production; provides barrier protection for the thin eyelid skin.
- Grape Seed Oil - Rich in linoleic fatty acid that easily absorbs into the eyelid skin providing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - a probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
CALM HYPOCHLOROUS EYELID SPRAY. Electrolyzed Water, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hypochlorous Acid 0.012%, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Phosphates
TEA TREE EYELID & EYELASH FOAMING CLEANSER. Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Heptyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
Dispense 1-2 pumps of cleansing spray onto brush. With eyes closed, gently scrub over eyelids, eyelashes, & eyebrows. Alternatively, spray directly onto closed eyes for immediate results. No need to rinse off. Pat dry if needed.
Dispense 1 pump of foam* onto cleansing brush. With eyes closed, gently rub onto eyelids, eyelashes, & brows. Rinse off with water. Lastly, wash face with foaming cleanser to ensure pollen & dust are removed from the peri-orbital area. *Warning: Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.