WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Melts and rolls to soften & release stye with precision
- Scrubs away capped meibomian glands & collarettes in seconds
- Get relief & results with continued, consistent use
- Rebalances the eyelid biome for eyelid margin health
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil - Naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian glands.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - A probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
- 0.012% hypochlorous - Powerful, but extremely gentle anti-bacterial, anti-viral activity; ideal for eye care when properly pH balanced.
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract - A steam distillate obtained from the flowers of German chamomile for a clean, calming, and soothing effect on eyelashes & eyelids.
TEA TREE EYELID & EYELASH CLEANSING OIL. Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
TEA TREE EYELID & EYELASH FOAMING CLEANSER. Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Heptyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
CALM EYELID & EYELASH CLEANSING SPRAY. Electrolyzed Water, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hypochlorous Acid 0.012%, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Phosphates
Run Focused Eye Roll under hot enough water to create a rolling hot compress to soften & release the stye debris. Roll up & down (perpendicular to the eyelid margins) for best results. Always wrist test the temperature before using on the eye area.
Place 1 drop of oil onto the scrub brush. With eyes carefully opened or closed, gently scrub the base of the lash where the opening of the stye is. Also inspect for debris at the base of all eyelashes and all 4 eyelid margins. Gently scrub the debris away. This is the debris buildup that usually leads to a stye. Use a 10x magnification mirror as needed.
Dispense 1-2 pumps of foam* onto clean fingertips. With eyes closed, gently rub onto eyelids, eyelashes, & face. Rinse off with water. *Warning: Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes.
Spray Calm Eyelid & Eyelash Cleansing Spray directly on the stye opening at least 4 times a day. Most often, the stye opening is at the eyelid margin. No need to rinse off.
Repeat these steps daily with the guidance of your optometrist.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.