WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Healthy for meibomian glands
- Eyelid hygiene that respects the layers of the tear film
- Targets both oil & water based debris
- Cleans & supports micro-biome at the same time
- Australian Tea Tree Oil - Naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian glands.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Balances sebum production; provides barrier protection for the thin eyelid skin.
- Grape Seed Oil - Rich in linoleic fatty acid that easily absorbs into the eyelid skin providing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - a probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS.
TEA TREE EYELID & EYELASH CLEANSING OIL. Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
TEA TREE EYELID & EYELASH FOAMING CLEANSER. Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Heptyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
STEP 1: Place 1-2 drops of oil on a cotton swab or WLE brush (do not use a cotton ball). Carefully scrub the base of the lash. Repeat on all eyelids.
STEP 2: Dispense 2 pumps of foam* onto clean fingertips. With eyes closed, gently rub onto eyelids, eyelashes, & face. Rinse off with water. *Warning: Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes.
USE WITH: Eyelid Margin Cleansing Brush & Focused Eye Roll to target posterior blepharitis / MGD (meibomain gland dysfunction).
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.