WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Washes off bacteria & demodex mites
- Washes away dirt, debris, allergens, and pollutants
- Probiotic, plant based preservative system
- Your face will love it too
- Bottle is 50% PCR: post consumer recycled plastic
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS.
- Australian Tea Tree Oil - Naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian glands.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Balances sebum production; provides barrier protection for the thin eyelid skin.
- Grape Seed Oil - Rich in linoleic fatty acid that easily absorbs into the eyelid skin providing anti-inflammatory and antioxidant protection.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - a probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
Water, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Heptyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Decylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid
Twist open 50mL pump cap. Carefully pour refill into 50mL foamer pump bottle until 2/3 full, leaving space for the pump apparatus. Twist pump cap closed to start using. *Warning: Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.