We Love Eyes Referral Program Terms & Conditions
How does it work?
We want to partner with you to spread the word about clean eyes!
Our referral program allows wholesale partners, like you, to share a unique link with your friends and colleagues in order promote our We Love Eyes Starter Kit. When your friends use your link to purchase their very first Starter Kit, we will automatically give you <b>$50 USD</b> as a thank you for the referral!
Complete the form to sign up, and you will receive a promo code and custom URL to share in emails, on your website, or in your social media profiles.
Easy peasy, xo
How do I get paid?
When your friend purchases their very first Starter Kit (or a minimum sale of $468 USD) through your custom link, you’ll receive a $50 payout!
For the sale to be eligible, the customer <b>must</b> click through your custom link and successfully complete a transaction.
Customer payments refunded or payments charged-back due to credit card fraud do not qualify for the reward. We may delay crediting subject to risk analysis.
When do I get paid?
Reward payments will be sent 30 days after qualifying customer purchases.
You can track your rewards by logging into your referral account here: http://weloveeyes.refr.cc
The referral fee structure is subject to change at our discretion.
We reserve the right to disqualify referral fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, overly aggressive, or questionable sales or marketing methods.
How does the payout work?
We pay out via PayPal in US Dollars. You must have a valid PayPal account to receive your payout, as we don’t offer payment via check, credit card, cash or other methods.
How do I promote my link?
This is where you get to be creative! We have seen friends promote their links by:
- Sharing across their social networks
- Telling their friends
- Designing images with text overlay
- Creating cool videos
What is NOT allowed?
- We Love Eyes prohibits Referral Program members from posing as our brand or website. For example, please do not create “We Love Eyes” branded websites/landing pages, social media profiles/likenesses, advertisements, etc.
- We also ask you do not post on coupon sites.
- We Love Eyes does not support the advertising or placement of advertisements on any sites connected with racist or illegal content.
Please don't SPAM
We Love Eyes strictly prohibits Referral Program members from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Posting your custom links on WeLoveEyesxo.com and its Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat or other social media channels.
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Reddit, forums, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, product reviews, and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to adhere to these requirements may lead to suspension or termination of your Referral Program account and forfeiture of all earned payouts.