WHAT'S TO LOVE.
- Comprehensively promotes lash extension retention
- 100% oil free
- Tools designed for safety & precision
- Clean, healthy products for DIY home care
- Addresses future lash loss
DR. GILL'S KEY INGREDIENTS.
- 0.012% hypochlorous - Powerful, but extremely gentle anti-bacterial, anti-viral activity; ideal for eye care when properly pH balanced
- Tea Tree Water - naturally antiseptic and cleansing for the meibomian eyelid glands.
- Rose Water - gently cooling for eyelids stressed with eye makeup.
- Centella Asiatica Extract - anti-inflammatory and rich in vitamin C, A, B1 & B2, niacin, and carotene, which combine to brighten eyelid skin.
- Willow Bark Extract - anti-inflammatory activity by inhibiting pro-inflammatory cytokines; ideal for red, inflamed eyelid skin.
- Coconut Fruit Extract - rich in amino acids, minerals, proteins & vitamins which refresh and moisturize the eyelid skin.
- Yucca Schidigera Root Extract - a natural soaping agent safe for the tear film & contact lens wearers.
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate - a probiotic preservative system that balances the biome of the eyelid area.
TEA TREE WATER EYELID & EYELASH FOAMING CLEANSER. Aqua/Water/Eau, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propanediol, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Citric Acid
MIST EYELID & EYELASH CLEANSING SPRAY. Electrolyzed Water, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.012%, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Phosphates
Use every other day. Dispense 1 pump of foam* onto round brush. With eyes closed, precisely rub onto eyelid margins. Use brush to rinse off area with water. Use a 10x magnification mirror as needed. *Warning: Because this product is a soap, do not get into eyes
Use every other alternate day. Spray 1-2 pumps of cleansing spray onto forked brush and gently stoke or rub along eyelid margin back and forth. No need to wash off after use. Use a 10x magnification mirror as needed.
Our philosophy is that clean eyes = a happy life. We Love Eyes products do not treat any eye disease. Although our founder is an Optometrist, We Love Eyes products do not replace your eye care professional. Always consult your eye care professional when using eye care products.